St. Petersburg is a major transport hub and home to one of the largest ports in the world, which is a container terminal with huge possibilities for handling all kinds of goods from various locations around the world. The world’s largest liner operators (MAERSK, OOCL, CMA-CGM, APL and so on.) are all found here.
We are happy to assist you in:
- Port forwarding to any terminal in the port of St. Petersburg
- Receipt of shipping documents and bills of lading for sea and feeder lines; registration of releases for the export of goods from the territory of container terminals
- Organization of control handling
- Cargo documentation
- Organization of inspection (customs, veterinary, phytosanitary)
- Organization of cargo handling and weighing
- Organization of import / export to / from the port container
- Receipt of survey services
- Organization of storage of goods in the port area
- Registration for the return of empty containers
The process of freight forwarding includes both the port forwarding and transport: preparing cargo for shipment, putting it into a vehicle, transshipment from one mode of transport to another, if necessary, and storage in special warehouses.