International Ship Cargo Transportation
Maritime carriage makes it possible to deliver large consignments in one voyage due to heavy lift capability of water transport. This reduces the cost of general transportation, which makes this method of delivery the most profitable. Maritime carriage is suitable for all categories of cargo, regardless of its characteristics (type, quantity, dimensions, weight).
Our company Service-Express Ltd has been engaged in maritime carriage of goods since 1998. We provide full customs processing and accompanied carriage along the entire route.
Types of maritime carriage of goods
- Container transportation is considered the most widespread and required. The types of containers, their adaptation to various types of cargo, the worldwide coverage of the maritime transport network, an alternative when choosing a suitable contractor and a relatively low price for freight allow you to send and deliver cargo from anywhere on our planet. At the same time, there is always a tracking service for the movement of cargo on the official websites of the lines.
- Roll-on/Roll-off transportation is suitable for the carriage of motor vehicles, trailers and wheeled vehicles. Loading on the vessel is realized by rolling, that is, without crane equipment. Most often ferry services are used within the same continent, but there are also transcontinental ones.
- Cargo transportation by a vessel is possible thanks to bulk carriers – a type of a vessel designed for the delivery of bulk and liquid cargo. As a rule, these include ore, grain, coal, timber, oil and other fuels. Such vessels are capable of transporting packed or oversized cargo: metal in sheets and other forms, rails, paper in rolls.
Usually vessels have one cargo hold and a double bottom. The cargo is stored throughout a long-time journey over great distances.
Our company Service-Express Ltd has been engaged in maritime carriage of goods since 1998 and has a wide range of contractors consisting of both representatives of marine and ocean carriers and local forwarders.
Types of containers used in maritime carriage of goods
Containers are the main equipment used in the field of maritime transportation. They have strict standards, which makes it possible to deliver various goods over any distance. Their versatility ensures a simplified loading/unloading process, as well as the most efficient use of free space on any type of transport.
- There are several main types of containers that are used most often:
Standard containers of 20′ and 40′, as well as HC (HighCube) of 40′. The latter has an increased capacity, but has a standard length. They are regulated by ISO 1496/1 standard. These containers have rigid walls, floors and roofs, they are completely dust- and moisture-proof. For loading and unloading of goods, the doors are provided in one of the ends.
- OT (OpenTop) of 20′ and 40′. Complies with ISO 1496/1 standard. It has practically no differences with standard containers except for the absence of a rigid roof. A sealed awning is used instead. This allows you to load oversized goods that simply would not pass through the end door.
- Flatrack of 20’ and 40’. This type of container is devoid of side walls or frames. It is a rigid platform on which various oversized or especially heavy goods are loaded.
- REF of 20’ and 40’. Such containers are equipped with their own autonomous refrigeration unit. They are able to maintain the necessary temperature inside for cargo transportation throughout the long journey. Monitoring of compliance with the temperature regime is carried out at the same time both with the help of electronics and by means of disposable thermal seals.
- Tank container. A special type of container that is used for the transportation of bulk and liquid products, as well as all types of liquefied gasses. All carriers demand higher standards of such containers, since any damage will turn into a local disaster. Each shipping line and terminal requests documents that confirm that the tank has a valid safety certificate. The advantage of transporting goods in such containers is that there is no need for constant transfusion or overfilling of cargo, which ensures its integrity and safety.
The process of maritime carriage of goods
- Freighting (formation of a charter contract);
- Stuffing of a container;
- Loading, transportation of the container;
- Customs processing;
Unloading of goods at the destination point.
Our company’s employees will draw up the most suitable logistics route and complete all the required paperwork.
In accordance with the Customs Code, the following set of documents is required:
- Bill of lading, charter bill of lading – confirms the ownership of the goods;
- Addendum – supplement to the cargo insurance contract;
- Sea waybill – confirms the acceptance of cargo on board;
- Delivery order – a document from the cargo recipient for the permission of transportation.
What kind of cargo are we working with
- food products
- construction materials and equipment
- household appliances
- consumer goods
- sports equipment
- spare car parts
- medical equipment
- excise fuel
- pet products
- special equipment
The cost of maritime carriage services
It is calculated for each order individually. To get the exact price of services, you can fill out the feedback form on the website or contact the managers of our company by phone.
Advantages of Service-Express Ltd
The advantages of Service-Express Ltd are:
- Experience since 1998;
- Delivery from anywhere in the world;
- Strict compliance with delivery deadlines;
- Work with loads of various complexity;
- High speed of work and low prices thanks to an established network of intermediaries and extensive work experience.
- Коды статистики ОКВЭД,
- Решение о создании,
- контракта со всеми дополнительными соглашениями и спецификацией к поставке ( если такие имеются),
- УНК ( если есть),
- оплаты поставщику за товар, если это предусмотрено условиями контракта,
- упаковочных листов,
- экспортной декларации,
- технической документации на русском языке с описание области применения,
- таможенного коносамента от линии или иной транспортный документ от перевозчика,
- договора с таможенным представителем,
- договора на оказание транспортных услуг,
- счета за международную доставку.
- сертификаты анализов (с переводом на русский язык),
- МСДС или Паспорт безопасности,
- процесс производства (на русском языке).
- Клиент принимает решение купить товар за границей, ищет поставщика и договаривается о цене, после чего обращается к брокеру.
- Клиент передает прайс или коммерческое предложение от фабрики с выбранным товаром. Брокер рассчитывает поставку, согласовывает с клиентом весь бюджет и маршрут.
- Подписывается договор на поставку товара между импортирующей организацией и покупателем товара. Импортирующая компания заключает внешнеторговый контракт с поставщиком и оплачивает товар.
- После подтверждения отправителем готовности груза осуществляется полный таможенно-логистический комплекс по доставке товара на склад клиента.
- Завершающий этап – оплата и документальное подтверждение покупки товара клиентом.